Premature Ejaculation Treatment
The majority of males have experienced the problem of premature ejaculation at some point in their lives. Premature ejaculation is one of the most common sexual problems. Premature ejaculation is described as a condition whereby a person is unable to delay ejaculation to a point when it’s mutually desirable for both the partners. That means ejaculation occurs before a man wants it to happen. Some males ejaculate during foreplay whilst some do so at the very entry itself.
However few men feel that five or 10 minutes time to have orgasm is not enough and they feel that this can also be premature ejaculation. This suggests premature ejaculation is most likely psychological in origin than physiological. The exact cause of premature ejaculation is nonetheless unidentified.
Ayurveda has said Kshiprumunchati Shukram……. this means the individual will have Premature ejaculation when vata in his body aggravates and leads to a really quick ejaculation of shukra (semen).
The probable causes for premature ejaculation:
• Anxiety throughout the first experience of sex. Some males will develop
a longer-term anxiety toward sex, which can cause a prolonged experience
with premature ejaculation.
• A long period of abstinence from sex.
• Younger males tend to ejaculate more rapidly than older males, as experience seems to be related with ejaculatory control.
• Depression or anxiety about poor sexual performance
• Anxiety due to anticipation of Rejection by partner.
• Anticipation of failure to satisfy his partner
• Anticipation of discomfort
• Adverse experiences with sex in childhood
• Religious beliefs
• Financial burdens
• Job stress
• Relationship issues
• Side effects of a few prescription drugs
Apart from psychological causes some physiological causes such as inflammation of prostate gland or spinal chord problems may trigger premature ejaculation.
According to ayurveda when vayu gets vitiated it causes premature ejaculation. The following causes vitiates vata
• Consuming stale, spicy, cold and junk food (Men who are far from
house on business mainly consume this sort of food )
• staying up for long hours at night .
• long gap between meals
• Controlling natural urges (this happens during long corporate
• Physical and mental exertion.
• Under nourishment because of concerns and grief
• Sitting for long hours in uneasy chairs.
• Traveling at high speeds.
• Seek psychotherapy to maintain a healthy attitude towards sex.
• Do not blame yourself for premature ejaculation. Anyone can experience premature ejaculation.
• Speak openly with your partners to steer clear of misunderstanding and
• Use some relaxation methods to decrease stress.
• Have full knowledge about sex
• Try to minimize the above mentioned causative factors.
Numerous methods are used to manage premature ejaculation. “The squeeze technique” is popular and effective amongst all. Squeeze method is a behavioral therapy. If a man senses that he is about to encounter premature ejaculation, he interrupts sexual relations. Then the man or his partner squeezes the shaft of his penis between a thumb and 2 fingers applying gentle pressure just beneath the head of the penis for 20 seconds. And then sexual relations may be resumed. The method may be repeated as often as necessary. When this technique is effective, it enables the man to learn to delay ejaculation with the squeeze, and ultimately, to gain control over ejaculation without the squeeze.
The Masters & Johnson method:
• The best way to fight premature ejaculation is by learning to
control the sensations before orgasm. This method takes time and
practice, however it’s really effective.
• First you need to bring yourself close to orgasm (this may be done by way of masturbation, without the involvement of your partner) and then stop and relax before recommencing. Each time you need to bring yourself closer to orgasm until finally you can’t control it. If you do this often enough, you will learn where your point of climax is. This is helpful when interacting with your partner.
• You will need to practice attaining your climax point with your partner by participating in non-penetrative sex so that when you feel it is near, you signal them to stop and you allow your erection to abate. This also needs to be repeated so that you and your partner are familiar
with the procedure.
• Once you feel you are ready for sex, it is best to start by lying on your back to help you guide your partner throughout penetration. When you are near orgasm, give your partner a signal to stop and you should relax and begin once again. As soon as you get used to it (it might take weeks or months), premature ejaculation shouldn’t be too much of a problem.
• A variant of this technique involves the partner squeezing the tip of the penis just before orgasm (“squeeze technique”). This pushes blood out of the penis and decreases the erection.
Ejaculation Trainer: No creams, No erection bands, No pills… Just a Proven Method That’s Guaranteed to Work Naturally. Find out more about it here: Premature Ejaculation Treatment
Here are more references:
Premature Ejaculation - Dirty Little Top Secret
Premature Ejaculation - Premature Ejaculation Treatment Nobody Knows
Premature Ejaculation Treatment